The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the recruitment body for recruiting various personnel into public sectors. Established in 1929 it is the first State Public Service Commission. Recruiting personnel, their appointments and promotions are done by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Every year this Commission issues vacancies for temporary and permanent posts such as Assistant Jailor, Subordinate Engineers, Agricultural officer, etc. The vacancies are considered very prestigious and offer a good pay scale for these posts.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
The authority released the official notification for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 on 27 April 2023. The application process began from the same date and the last date to apply is 26 May 2023. The applicants have to apply in only online mode. The recruitment process 2023 is for Junior Scientific Office.. There are 31 vacancies available for the post and the pay scale varies from Rs. 36,900- 1,35,100.
|Name of the Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||For one time registration- Rs.500/- Examination Fee- Rs.500/-|
|Application Start Date||27 April 2023|
|Application End Date||26 May 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Official Website||Click here|
The vacancies for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are distributed group wise. For Chemistry there are 20 vacancies available.
- Biology- 4 vacancies,
- Physics- 3 vacancies,
- Physics and Chemistry under Computer Forensic Science- 4 vacancies.
The vacancies mentioned by the authority is liable to modification if in case any post is vacant.
The authority offers vacancies reservation as follows:
- -General- 5 vacancies
- Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim)- 1 vacancy
- Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim) Women- 2 vacancies
- Backward Classes (Muslim)- 1 vacancy
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities- 3 vacancies
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities Women- 2 vacancies
- Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiar)- 1 vacancy
- Scheduled Castes General- 3 vacancies
- Scheduled Castes Persons Studied in Tamil Medium- 1 vacancy
- General Persons Studied in Tamil Medium- 2 vacancies
- General Women- 1 vacancy
- General Women Person Studies in Tamil Medium- 1 vacancy
- Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim) General- 5 vacancies
- Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim) Person Studies in Tamil Medium- 1 vacancy
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities Person Studies in Tamil Medium- 1 vacancy
- Scheduled Tribe General- 1 vacancy
Candidates must hold a degree in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) and subject wise degree for the chosen group.
MSc Degree in the chosen group
- For Biology- Degree in Zoology / Physical Anthropology/ Bio-Chemistry / Micro-Biology / Bio-Technology/ Genetics/ Botany / Zoology
- Chemistry- Chemistry(Organic/Inorganic/Physical/Analytical/ Polymer/Applied) / Bio-Chemistry / Environmental Toxicology/ Chemistry(Organic/Inorganic/Physical/Analytical/ Polymer/Applied) / Environmental Toxicology
- Physics- Physics
- Physics and Chemistry- Computer Science/Physics/Chemistry
The minimum age limit for BCMs/ Destitute Women/ SC/ST/ SC(A/ DC/ BC/OBCM/ MBC) is 18 years and no maximum age limit.
While for others the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum limit is 32 years or less.
For candidates who have been an Ex-Serviceman the maximum age limit for them is 50 years.
The recruitment for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be held in 3 stages. The candidates have to appear for written computer based test of two parts 3 hours each. The candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks based on their category they will be called for Certificate Verification. After verifying the candidates will appear for interview. The final list of selected candidates will be made considering all three stages.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Services that is tnpsc.gov.in. On the website candidates first have to register themselves following the one time registration process using their Aadhar Card. They have to pay requisite fee of Rs.150/- for the same. The candidates have to upload the required documents in the portal after which they will be furnished with a unique id and password to log in. Candidates have to login using the same and fill up the application form clearly. At the time of submission candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as an examination fee.
The Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission Recruitment 2023 will be held for the post of Junior Scientific Officer.
The available vacancies for Recruitment 2023 are 31..
The one time registration fee is Rs.150/- and Examination fee is Rs.150/- for General, but the reserved category is exempted to pay the fee.
The application has to submitted in online mode only.
The last date to apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023 is 26 May 2023.
CHECK MORE DETAILS HERE